Monday, March 29

Spring Break!

Today is the first day of spring break, and my how wonderful it is! The weather is warming up by the minute and Alex and I ate at Eggtc for brunch. Aaaaand to top off a wonderful morning/afternoon, one of my best friends Jordan is coming over and we are gonna walk to The Roasterie. Oh and I'm going to wear my cut off jean shorts for the first time this season and I have newly shaven legs! It's going to be weird shaving more than once every three weeks...I forgot what that's like.

Tomorrow Alex and I leave to go to the lake until Friday. It's supposed to be in the upper 70s and lower 80s while we're there. So. Excited! We'll be going shopping, walking, hiking, and maybe even a little bit of laying out in the sun. :)


  • I love spring break.
  • I love when God gives you peace about a certain situation you've been praying about.
  • I have the best husband in the world. He's hilarious. And an incredible preacher.
  • Only 13 days til my 22nd birthday. Only 40 days until I graduate from college
  • I'm excited to get a new camera in the near future. When I do, expect frequent picture updates.

Psalm 51:12
Restore me to the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

I highly recommend reading and meditating on Psalm 51. It's my new fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment