Wednesday, March 24

Most hilarious note ever written.

One of my students, Johniese, paid one of my other students, Kayla, to write a note to Johniese's boyfriend Deonte. The reasoning was that Kayla has much better handwriting and is better at writing in general. The finished product is this...(I made sure to type it exactly how it was written.)

        Deonte,

You mean so much to me. You iz my boo! Everything about you, i mean you just so perfect! You just got this swagg, that I can't get over. So SEXIE, so sweet, so dope! You know that I got mad feelings for you, and if you didn't know you know now. You are one of the most special people to me, and I want you to know, meeting you was a blessing. You will always have a special place in my heart! Now you know, this is how I feel about you. 

<3 By: Johniese!
             Love,
            Yo boo!

Did I mention that Johniese is 12 and Deonte is 11?!?!?!?!

I laughed for a solid 5 minutes when Deonte showed it to me. He agrees, 11 is far too young to be in love. He promised he would wait until at least 18 to fall in love. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to start ghost-writing love notes to Kelly. The end product is obviously worth the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah hahahahaha! Wow, I wouldn't even have to guts to write that kinda note now, can't believe she did at age 12! My guess would be that they no longer write love songs for each other either, it's gotta be the luv raps that win hearts. I'll take a stab at it...

    -My luv rap to Mac-

    Gurl- chew my boo
    U no itz tru
    Even when chew gotz da flu
    Theze eyez, gurl, R only 4 U!

    Hmmmm maybe I should keep these skills as more of a hobby and not a career:)

    ReplyDelete