Tuesday, March 23

69 degrees!

Today after school, Alex and I took a walk to the Roasterie. It is between a 15 and 20 minute walk depending on how fast you are moving. Since it was so beautiful outside, we sat on the patio. (I had an iced coffee and he had a Foo-Foo Berry Jones Soda.) Just sitting there enjoying the sunshine, the coffee, and the time with my love lifted my spirits. On our way back home, we decided to jog part of the way and ran up the very steep hill that our apartment sits atop. There is something about running that really makes me feel in touch with the world. It's physically very difficult for me, but I enjoy the endorphins. :)

Things.
  • Three days til spring break!
  • Luigi (our 1.5 year old cat) groomed Rumpy (our new 12 week old kitten) today. A big step for their relationship.
  • Alex is preaching this Sunday!
  • I. love. spring!

Today one of my students put his finger in my nose. Then said I was gross....I of course replied that I wasn't the one putting my finger in someone else's nose! (Yes, this is the same student that farted on his friend. Most of my stories tend to be about him. :))

Psalm 18: 46- The Lord liveth, and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted!

No comments:

Post a Comment