Thursday, April 15

spirit week

Now that I am a teacher, I actually participate in spirit week. I think a lot of my participation now has to do with the fact that I no longer care what people think of me.

Today was 80s day

I rocked a side pony.


A lot of students told me I looked pretty today...either they felt sorry for me, or the 80s look really suits me. I also got asked multiple times if I was wearing a weave. Oh, cultural differences....:)

I should really get to work on my teacher work sample. But for some reason I am highly unmotivated. Senioritis? Possibly. It's just weird because this is the most relevant assignment I've ever had, but I can't get myself to do it. Probably because I've already taught all the lessons and reflected on them on my own, and feel like this assignment is just a trivial afterthought for me.

Sunday is my favorite sister's birthday...she's gonna be 16! ahh!

She's pretty daaaang awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment