Thursday, April 8

Fabulous day

I had a lovely day today...actually it has been a really great week overall. But today seemed especially enjoyable. I'm not sure if it was because I had leftover homemade blackberry cobbler for dessert in my lunch, or if it was the half hour walk with my husband after school, or getting reassurance about my future as an educator; but I'd have to say that today was delightful.

I have a million stories, quotes, and anecdotes about my students running through my head right now. It would take me forever to write them all down and it would probably bore all 2 of my readers...who have probably heard them all already anyway! So I'm just going to say that I am amazed by my students every day. They are so fascinating, smart, funny, honest, athletic, talented, and so many other things. I really feel lucky to be a part of their lives. I like thinking that God knew exactly where he was guiding my steps, and he knew that I would make it to this exact stage in my life. He knew how much these kids would impact my life and change me into a better teacher and more understanding person.

I'm glad that God is God, and I am not. I woulda really screwed my life up.

1 comment:

  1. Not only do I love our life together, I love your outlook on everything. Your positivity means so much to me, and I'm thankful you are my wife.

    Also, I love the tags for this post.

    ReplyDelete