Sunday, April 11

Birthday!!

What a fabulous 22nd birthday I've had.

  • New camera from my mom for birthday/graduation.
  • Favorite season of Gilmore Girls on DVD from Molly. (My favorite thing to watch when I am sick or having a rough day.)
  • Enjoying God book from Jordan. I read this when I was in high school but never finished it before I gave my copy away. This was also what I gave her for her birthday last November. (A different copy of course. :))
  • A gift card to my favorite coffee shop The Roasterie from my dad.
  • A really awesome mummy-style sleeping bag from my older brother.
  • A t-shirt from Alex that says Math Has Serious Problems.
  • And for my birthday/graduation present from my wonderful husband, we are going on a cruise May 22nd-May 27th!!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :)
This morning Alex and I skipped church and walked to The Roasterie. It was a glorious morning and I'm glad I got to start my birthday off in such a peaceful, relaxing, and enjoyable day. If you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty fond of going on walks with my love.

This evening we went on a walk and I used my schnazzy new camera to take some sweet pics.

On the Trolley Trail at the bottom of the hill of our apartment.


I love tulips! 


Alex picked a little flower and put it in my hair.



2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I will say it til midnight.

    I loved today with you, and I LOVE THESE PICTURES! (especially the one with the flower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures MacK!!
    Did you get my Happy Birthday Text?!
    It was really early! LOL sawwy!
    BUT I'M SO GLAD you had an ahhhmazing day!!

    ReplyDelete