Tuesday, May 11

Livin the good life!

I feel like my life is too good to be true lately. After everything that happened last year I am so thankful to have smooth sailing now. The fear of coming home to a burned down apartment again is fading away. I think the transition to the new apartment really helped with that. Its a lot easier to heal when you aren't living 150 yards away from the thing that caused you so much pain.

I graduated from college on Saturday, May 8th. I graduated. I made it! Now I am in full blown summer mode and slept until 11:30 today. :) I plan on soaking up every second of my relaxing summer break before I enter the extremely different and difficult real world. In the next couple weeks I will find out which school I will be teaching at this fall. Eek! I'm excited, nervous, and super duper pumped!

Alex and I are going on a cruise in 11 days! After we get back I'm going to visit my favorite munchkins for the last three days of school. After that I will be nannying part time for three awesome kids in Lee's Summit. There is an incredible pool down the street from their house, they eat lunchables or chicken nuggets for lunch everyday, and have the most extensive dvd collection I've ever seen. Did I mention their parents have very few rules yet somehow the kids turned out amazing?!

Plans for today:

  • Wake up at 11:30. Brush teeth and hair.
  • Put in season 3, disk 5 of Gilmore Girls. Watch 2 episodes while blogging.
  • Eat yogurt.
  • Work out
  • Stalk my students on facebook for ten minutes. (I created a teacher facebook so I can keep up with their lives when I don't get to see them daily. :))
  • Shower.
  • Read.
  • Hang out with Alex when he gets off work.
  • Eat dinner.
  • Sleep. 
I'm telling you, my life is beyond amazing right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment